welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Friday, June 27, 2008 4:31 PM

I didn't chiong down to buy prata during recess. I bought it during lunch. I ate stupid Hong Kong noodles THAT HAD A STUPID FREAKY INSECT. AND THE STUPID IDIOT UNCLE WHO IS SO THICK HEADED DIDN'T GIVE ME A REFUND. WTF. I AM SO PISSED. STUPID UNCLE. I AM NOT FLAMING HIM. I AM JUST SAYING THAT I WANT A REFUND. this pisses me off. omg i am so pissed. wtf. wahlao. GAHHH!!! i am so pissed. I am not eating frm that UNHYGENIC stall ever. I will have the dunno what inspector to check their stupid stall to see if it's hygenic or not. Either they be more hygenic and give me free lunch everyday, or they get fired. This pisses me off.

this is post number 27 after i deleted all my posts in april 2008.

this is the 51th day from my birthday. remember to get me presents. my birthday is on the 17th of august. do remember.