♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:
MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.
♥ Eveline,Her Royal Highness.
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday
|
|
Saturday, June 14, 2008 1:23 PM
I just finished looking at the pictures Radiance took yesterday. So blur. The pictures, I mean. And the video got sound lah. yesterday i put it to soft. So cannot really hear. And I don't know why I'm blogging. Apparently, i have not finished my homework and my daddy's coming home today. I told my mama I want to watch 'Kung Fu Panda'. So she told my papa. And my papa suddenly say,'I watch with you.'. Evidently i was shocked. My daddy never watched a movie with me before you know. So i thought that it was bizarre. My sister say,' Weird meh? Daddy always watch movies with us when we were small.' But I still find it weird.
I still can't believe that I'm gonna be transferred to oboe section this coming Monday. Apparently the band has only two choices: either to let me wallow in self pity after transferring to oboe section or to let the band die. Obviously, they'd rather let me die than let themselves die. So, they sacrificed me. But why me for goodness sake? I am gonna cry.
Yesterday Alicia called me at maybe around 12 or something. And I was still SLEEPING. So my sister called me and made me wake up just to pick up Alicia's call. So I had to get out of bed to go to her house. And we played Cluedo. It reminds me of CSI. Just that it's not as cool and interesting. After that, we played Black Jack a.k.a 21. That game is boring. I mean, it ends so fast. So I think it's boring. After much persuasion, they finally stopped the game and played 41. Muahaha. I got my own way in the end. Radiance didn't really warm up to the game at first. So she went to check on the ice-pops, which really tasted horrible. After seeing me and alicia play, radiance thought that she would like the game, so i had to teach her coz they don't know how to play. Alicia kept on winning. Nah, it's just beginner's luck. After playing, we went to check on the ice pops again. Still haven't hardened yet. Alicia and Radiance cannot wait liao, so they just ate it like that. I follow them eat lor. And that lychee green tea ice pop tastes so horrible. And i finished it the fastest. SO I WIN A MILLION DOLLARS!!! Muahaha. After that we continued playing. 4pm: Me and radiance were about to go home when we saw the rabbit out of the cage. so we called alicia to come down. Alicia wanted to touch the rabbit, but she was afraid that it would bite. So she made me touch it first. so I touched it. Alicia started touching the rabbit. Radiance still won't touch it. I don't know why, but she's scared of rabbits. But she finds it cute. Whenever the rabbit makes some big movements, she'll go,'AHHH!!! AHHH!!!' and start running. Her scream scares me. gosh. For full details of Radiance's encounter with the rabbit, please go to http://6g-ohseven.blogspot.com/.
|
|
|
Saturday, June 14, 2008 1:23 PM
I just finished looking at the pictures Radiance took yesterday. So blur. The pictures, I mean. And the video got sound lah. yesterday i put it to soft. So cannot really hear. And I don't know why I'm blogging. Apparently, i have not finished my homework and my daddy's coming home today. I told my mama I want to watch 'Kung Fu Panda'. So she told my papa. And my papa suddenly say,'I watch with you.'. Evidently i was shocked. My daddy never watched a movie with me before you know. So i thought that it was bizarre. My sister say,' Weird meh? Daddy always watch movies with us when we were small.' But I still find it weird.
I still can't believe that I'm gonna be transferred to oboe section this coming Monday. Apparently the band has only two choices: either to let me wallow in self pity after transferring to oboe section or to let the band die. Obviously, they'd rather let me die than let themselves die. So, they sacrificed me. But why me for goodness sake? I am gonna cry.
Yesterday Alicia called me at maybe around 12 or something. And I was still SLEEPING. So my sister called me and made me wake up just to pick up Alicia's call. So I had to get out of bed to go to her house. And we played Cluedo. It reminds me of CSI. Just that it's not as cool and interesting. After that, we played Black Jack a.k.a 21. That game is boring. I mean, it ends so fast. So I think it's boring. After much persuasion, they finally stopped the game and played 41. Muahaha. I got my own way in the end. Radiance didn't really warm up to the game at first. So she went to check on the ice-pops, which really tasted horrible. After seeing me and alicia play, radiance thought that she would like the game, so i had to teach her coz they don't know how to play. Alicia kept on winning. Nah, it's just beginner's luck. After playing, we went to check on the ice pops again. Still haven't hardened yet. Alicia and Radiance cannot wait liao, so they just ate it like that. I follow them eat lor. And that lychee green tea ice pop tastes so horrible. And i finished it the fastest. SO I WIN A MILLION DOLLARS!!! Muahaha. After that we continued playing. 4pm: Me and radiance were about to go home when we saw the rabbit out of the cage. so we called alicia to come down. Alicia wanted to touch the rabbit, but she was afraid that it would bite. So she made me touch it first. so I touched it. Alicia started touching the rabbit. Radiance still won't touch it. I don't know why, but she's scared of rabbits. But she finds it cute. Whenever the rabbit makes some big movements, she'll go,'AHHH!!! AHHH!!!' and start running. Her scream scares me. gosh. For full details of Radiance's encounter with the rabbit, please go to http://6g-ohseven.blogspot.com/.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
I am laughing. And i can't stop. which makes typin...
When did i last blog? was it, yesterday? yes, I su...
PPL!! I am so guai. I did my homework. I have done...
1. What you want the most right now?Food and money...
MY BLOG IS OKAY NOW!!!
This is the third time I'm blogging today. Gosh. I...
HA! This is the second time I'm posting today. May...
Hi people. I am typing so slowly coz my sister's k...
Radiance asked me to do this stupid quiz at her bl...
Name 20 people.1. Su Ann2. Grace3. Qing Yuan4. Ang...
By month:
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
|
affiliates.
Links
✖6G'07✖
✖G2'08&09✖
✖Smelly Armpits Gang✖
✖Pee Partners✖
✖Teletubbies&Co✖
Alicia
Andrea Mae
Angeline
Big Bro
Big Sis
Cindy
Dawn(it's expired)
Dorothy
Gatrie
Gina
Gloria
Grace
Haseena
Hui Ting
Jennifer
Jia Yi
Joanna
Jolene
Julia
Kean
Ko Alam
Kylie
Min Hui
Ming Siew
Mr Low
Perlyn
Qing Yuan.
Rachel
Radiance
Rekha
Saung
SuAnn
Tisa
Yong Guang
Yunting
Zahrah
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

she is HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS will be another year older on every 1708!
& she a LION! [Leo]
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS is currently studying at CGS! :D
 Adopted Trees.
|