welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Monday, June 9, 2008 5:48 PM

1. What you want the most right now?
Food and money.

2. What do you want to be in your next life?
The world's richest person.

3. Something to describe yourself.
Food and Money lover.

4.You can have 1 more wish to come true what would it be?
To be rich.

5.What are you afraid to lose now?
I dunno. Everything that i like?

6.What are your comments on J.Co donuts and coffee?
J.Co is from INDO!!! very nice. i like:
-why nut
-tira miss u
-mochoccino(is it spelt like this?)
-Heaven Berry
-Oreology
omg i fgt the other flavors
The glazzy is nice, but plain.

7.Are you hungry?
Yes. Gimme J.Co donuts. And the coffee.

8.What would you do if your whole family died ?
Kill everyone. Take their things. Laugh like hell. Kill myself.

9.What are the requirement(s) that you yearn from the other half?
Must be rich, so can buy lots and lots of J.Co donuts.

10.Which type of person do you hate?
Sickening ppl

11.Do you cherish every one of your friendships?
Yes. I think so.

12.Do you believe in God?
My God or your God? I don't believe in yours but i believe in mine. So the answer is: Yes, I believe in Buddha. I am buddhist, by the way.

13.What do you think is the most important thing(s) in your life?
Food, air, water.

14.Do you find it a need for you to have a boyf/girlf?
Nope.

15.What do you want your friends to be like?
Like the way i want them to be.

16.What are the things that you will think of?
Money. Food. Water.

17.What is your favourite hobby?
Eating, sleeping, ruling the world.

18.If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
Definitely not wong. Maybe to Bruno.

19.If you have endless cash, what will you do ?
I will do whatever I want.

20. Do you love poop?
I am in the Poop family. So I guess it's a yes.



Instructions:Remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question, make it total 20 questions, then tag 7 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chatbox that he/she had been tagged. Do not pass this back to the person who tagged you. whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

i tag.................
Dorothy
Alicia
Min hui
Radiance
And you.
and her.