♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:
MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.
♥ Eveline,Her Royal Highness.
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday
|
|
Sunday, June 1, 2008 3:27 PM
Name the names of 20 people you can think of right now. Don't look at the questions until you have named the names. At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this quiz.
1.Dorothy. She made me do this stupid useless quiz. 2.Alicia. She is Dorothy's best friend. 3.Min Hui. She is the one who always gets bullied by us. 4.Kean. He is Min Hui's lover. (Joking!!) 5.Wei Yang. I think he is Kean's buddy. 6.Radiance. She and Wei Yang were/are together. 7.Isma. There are rumors about him and Radiance. 8.Grace. It's her birthday today. 9.Qing Yuan. She is Grace's desk partner. 10.Suann. She sits in front of Qing Yuan. 11.Angeline. Suann's desk partner. 12.Hui Ting. The talkative one, like me. 13.Dawn. The one who laughs funnily, like me. 14.Chloe. Dawn's best friend, I think. She's also from the teletubbies and co. 15.Jolene. She is my desk partner. 16.Gina. She sits in front of Jolene. 17.Eveline. I love the number 17. 18.Ivan. He's my brother. 19.Marlin. She's my sister. 20.Florentina. She's my sister.
How did you meet 14? Chloe? I met her in school.
What will you do if you didn't meet 1? I will be so much happier coz' she won't make me do this quiz if she didn't know me.
What if 9 and 20 dated? My sister is not a lesbian.
Will 6 and 17 date? No way. I am not a lesbian. Why are you asking such sickening questions???
Describe 3. She will break my neck if I said that she likes 4. She always gets bullied by 1, 2 and me.
Is 8 attractive? Who cares?
Describe 7. Wears glasses.
Know any of 12's family members? No. Why do you even care?
What will you do if 18 broke up? Nothing. What can I do? I'm not god.
What language does 15 speak? Chinese and English. English and Chinese. Is there any difference?
Who is 9 currently going out with? Herself.
How old is 16? 13 this year.
When was the last time you spoke to 13? Before the holidays.
Who is 2's fav singer/band? Go ask Dorothy. Or 2 herself.
Will you ever like 4? No. Anyway, he's Min Hui's. How could I take him away from her?
Will you ever date with 1? I told you I am not a lesbian. How many times must I say this to get it through your thick head?
Is 19 single? What? You wanna date her? Tell you what. I won't let you. You're too sickening to be my brother-in-law. And, if you're a girl, I must tell you that my sister is not a lesbian.
What is 10's last name? You mean her surname? It's Cheng.
Will you ever date with 11? I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!
Which school is 3 studying in? HuaYi.
Where does 6 live? How on earth would I know?
Fav thing about 5? What are you talking about? Use proper English!!!
Finally.
The names listed below are the CHOSEN ONES. 1. Dorothy- IT'S PAYBACK TIME!! 2. Alicia 3. Min Hui 4. Ce San 5. Everyone in the whole planet!!!
Bwahaha.
|
|
|
Sunday, June 1, 2008 3:27 PM
Name the names of 20 people you can think of right now. Don't look at the questions until you have named the names. At the end of this, choose 5 people to do this quiz.
1.Dorothy. She made me do this stupid useless quiz. 2.Alicia. She is Dorothy's best friend. 3.Min Hui. She is the one who always gets bullied by us. 4.Kean. He is Min Hui's lover. (Joking!!) 5.Wei Yang. I think he is Kean's buddy. 6.Radiance. She and Wei Yang were/are together. 7.Isma. There are rumors about him and Radiance. 8.Grace. It's her birthday today. 9.Qing Yuan. She is Grace's desk partner. 10.Suann. She sits in front of Qing Yuan. 11.Angeline. Suann's desk partner. 12.Hui Ting. The talkative one, like me. 13.Dawn. The one who laughs funnily, like me. 14.Chloe. Dawn's best friend, I think. She's also from the teletubbies and co. 15.Jolene. She is my desk partner. 16.Gina. She sits in front of Jolene. 17.Eveline. I love the number 17. 18.Ivan. He's my brother. 19.Marlin. She's my sister. 20.Florentina. She's my sister.
How did you meet 14? Chloe? I met her in school.
What will you do if you didn't meet 1? I will be so much happier coz' she won't make me do this quiz if she didn't know me.
What if 9 and 20 dated? My sister is not a lesbian.
Will 6 and 17 date? No way. I am not a lesbian. Why are you asking such sickening questions???
Describe 3. She will break my neck if I said that she likes 4. She always gets bullied by 1, 2 and me.
Is 8 attractive? Who cares?
Describe 7. Wears glasses.
Know any of 12's family members? No. Why do you even care?
What will you do if 18 broke up? Nothing. What can I do? I'm not god.
What language does 15 speak? Chinese and English. English and Chinese. Is there any difference?
Who is 9 currently going out with? Herself.
How old is 16? 13 this year.
When was the last time you spoke to 13? Before the holidays.
Who is 2's fav singer/band? Go ask Dorothy. Or 2 herself.
Will you ever like 4? No. Anyway, he's Min Hui's. How could I take him away from her?
Will you ever date with 1? I told you I am not a lesbian. How many times must I say this to get it through your thick head?
Is 19 single? What? You wanna date her? Tell you what. I won't let you. You're too sickening to be my brother-in-law. And, if you're a girl, I must tell you that my sister is not a lesbian.
What is 10's last name? You mean her surname? It's Cheng.
Will you ever date with 11? I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!
Which school is 3 studying in? HuaYi.
Where does 6 live? How on earth would I know?
Fav thing about 5? What are you talking about? Use proper English!!!
Finally.
The names listed below are the CHOSEN ONES. 1. Dorothy- IT'S PAYBACK TIME!! 2. Alicia 3. Min Hui 4. Ce San 5. Everyone in the whole planet!!!
Bwahaha.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
I DON'T WANT TO TRANSFER TO OBOE SECTION!!!
I hate my blogskin. Wait, I don't hate it. I'm sic...
I am so sad. My June hols is ruined just like that...
I am still very bored. Gosh. So far, no one has do...
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
If you saw Dorothy's personal message in MSN, you ...
I am so bored. Can you give me some tips on what g...
PEOPLE! I deleted all my posts!!! This is so fun. ...
By month:
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
|
affiliates.
Links
✖6G'07✖
✖G2'08&09✖
✖Smelly Armpits Gang✖
✖Pee Partners✖
✖Teletubbies&Co✖
Alicia
Andrea Mae
Angeline
Big Bro
Big Sis
Cindy
Dawn(it's expired)
Dorothy
Gatrie
Gina
Gloria
Grace
Haseena
Hui Ting
Jennifer
Jia Yi
Joanna
Jolene
Julia
Kean
Ko Alam
Kylie
Min Hui
Ming Siew
Mr Low
Perlyn
Qing Yuan.
Rachel
Radiance
Rekha
Saung
SuAnn
Tisa
Yong Guang
Yunting
Zahrah
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

she is HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS will be another year older on every 1708!
& she a LION! [Leo]
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS is currently studying at CGS! :D
 Adopted Trees.
|