welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:36 PM

I am so bored. Can you give me some tips on what games to play? I completed Papa Louie and I am bored of the other games I played before. So, if you would just kindly give me some suggestions on what games to play, I would be so grateful. Just tag and tell me. Thanks.
I am still so bored. And thank you Dipsy(Grace) and Haseena for tagging. I'm truly grateful. And thank you everyone who have been tagging. Thank you teachers for teaching me things. Especially the swimming teacher(no offence, but I don't know your name), who taught me how to swim. "Relax!!!" you always say. "Your hands are too hard!!" you loved this phrase. Love, actually, not loved. You have enlightened me, and I thank you for that. And thank you everyone who thinks I should thank them. There's too many people to thank, really. So, once again, I thank you people.
People, start thanking everyone you know, because I did. So, Thank them!
---Edited---
OH MY GOD. I forgot to thank the most important person whom I love the most. And that person is ______ ___. Thank you ______. I love you(no offence, but, bleah).
---Edited Again---
You'll know who ______ ___ is if you know me well enough. But, no one should know because I never told anyone( that is, except for some people) about it. So, don't bother to find out.