welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Saturday, June 7, 2008 5:11 PM

HA! This is the second time I'm posting today. Maybe I'm gonna post again later. I'm using my TPC to post!!! Muahaha. And I'm not typing damn slowly anymore coz the keyboard is big enough!!! I love my TPC.

Minhui go Thailand liao. So sad. Maybe I should go watch CSI. I think I should. Good. And I still can't believe that Horatio and Delko's sister. IT"S SO SICK!!! Eww. And I keep on saying 'Delko's sister'. It's like as if she doesn't have a name. Omg. Anyway, her name is Marisol, I think. Not really sure of the spelling. Nah, i don't really care. Anyway, back to the main topic. Min Hui went to Thailand. No one help alicia change blogskin liao. Good for her. Muahaha. I am so evil. Gosh.

CSI!!! Marisol died a week after she married Horatio. HA! See? They were not meant to be. I mean, I think he's old enough to be her father leh. Eww. He should be older than her by a decade or so you know. This is so sick. Eww. I mean, you wouldn't date an old uncle would you? Gosh. This is sick. Eww. Eww.Eww!!! omg. I think I think too much. My brain's gonna explode some day. Just like the cow Little Ozzie had. You get it don't you? You don't. Never mind.

Anyway, I am gonna watch CSI now. And I won't continue blabbing and blabbing until it strikes midnight. Seriously, I won't. I'll blab and blab until the sun rises. JUST KIDDING!!! Don't go fainting now and sue me for causing you to have a heart attack. It's not my fault really, blame it on my sense of humor. Anyway, I am gonna watch CSI and eat prata. Gosh, i LOVE pratas. And the curry, it's so nice!!! omg i'm drooling. OK. I know you're sick of this. I'll stop blabbing now. byebye.