welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Thursday, June 5, 2008 7:49 PM

Name 20 people.
1. Su Ann
2. Grace
3. Qing Yuan
4. Angeline
5. Dawn
6. Chloe
7. Hui Ting
8. Alicia
9. Dorothy
10.Min Hui
11.Radiance
12.Saung
13.Jia Yi
14.Lieutenant Horatio Caine (David Caruso)
15.Detective Calleigh Duquesne (Emily)
16.Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez)
17.Eveline (me)
18.Wang Lee Hom
19.Obama
20.The american guy from 'The Forbidden Kingdom'

1)How did u meet 14?
I met Horatio when I watched CSI Miami.

2)What would you do if you didn’t meet 1?
I don't know.

3)What if 9 and 20 dated?
Wow. I don't think so. He's like, a decade older than her? No way.

4)Will 6 and 7 date?
HAHA. No. I don't think they are lesbians.

5)Describe 3.
Qing Yuan? Go read her blog lah. There's every single detail about her.

6)Is 8 attractive?
Why don't you see her for yourself?

7)Describe 7.
Eh.. How to describe? She likes hana kimi. And she loves the guy in it.

8)Do you know any of 12’s family members?
I saw her mother once.

9)What will you do if 18 confesses that he/she likes you?
It's my dream come true. I will be high and kill myself after that.

10)What language does 15 speaks?
English.

11)Who is 9 going out with?
I think she is single. Isn't she?

12)How old is 16?
I don't know.

13)When was the last time you spoke to 13?
A long long time ago. Maybe last year.

14)What is 2 fave band/singer?
I don't know.

15)Have you ever dated 4?
No. I am not a lesbian.

16)Would you ever date 1?
Same answer as 15.

17)Is 19 single?
Don't even think about it. The man has a wife.

18)What is 10’s last name?
Surname? It's Guo.

19)Would you ever be in a relationship with 11?
Same answer as 16.

20)What is the school of 3?
CGS. We're from the same class.

21)Where does 6 live?
Pasir Ris

22)What is you favourite thing about 5?
I don't know.

23)Have you ever seen 2 naked?
EW! NO! You sicko pervert.

Now list 5 more people to do this survey.
1.Wang Lee Hom
2.Obama
3.The american guy from 'The Forbidden Kingdom'
4.Detective Calliegh Duquesne (Emily Procter)
5.Eric Delko (Adam Rodiguez)