welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

♥ Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 4:23 PM

PPL!! I am so guai. I did my homework. I have done:
-Phrasebk
-Math
-Some of this and that.

This is good. Good. Very good. I have a bit left. ok, maybe not a bit.. But i'm super duper sure that I can finish by the 14th. I am so gonna die. Finally, my phrasebook is done. This is uber-good!!!

These homework are pissing me off. There's like, a mountain of them!!! Maybe not a mountain. A whole.. a whole.. never mind. Anyway, I need to accomplish some things. Accomplish sounds good. Sounds pleasant to me.

Anyway, my work is calling me. No, not calling. OMG. This is chilling.