welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:04 PM

When did i last blog? was it, yesterday? yes, I suppose so. Anyway, I'm just blogging to say that I, the world's guai-est pig, well, maybe not pig,'pig' makes me sound like a glutton. I am a world renowned epicure - in ten years time, that is. Anyway, back to the point, I am going to do my English homework. That is to say, after i finished stuffing my face with yogurt. And Korean noodles. and pears. Fruits are good, really. you should eat more of them. They have these vitamins, like vitamin A, vitamin B, and they have all kinds of vitamins from A to Z. just like the alphabet, but they have the word vitamin in front. I really think I should go. Maybe after watching an episode of Parental Guidance? Okay. But i really think i shouldn't procrastinate. Well, not procrastinating, I'll take it as if i'm relaxing for a while. Yeah. That should do.