welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Thursday, June 26, 2008 10:01 PM

Band was ok today. Slacked. I want to play the trumpet. i miss trumpet section. The band tee states that i am in trumpet. Heehee. So happy. but the band tee looks gay-ish. Not nice one. the stupid mascot is there and i dont like it. nxt time if i nt using the band tee i go cut the sleeve. den preserve the 'trumpets' on the sleeve. Muahaha. Finally finished chiong-ing my homework. FINALLY!!! So happy.

This afternoon dunno who frm the teletubbies and co make me laugh. i can't remember who. Den i laugh laugh laugh non stop and they scared that I'll die of laughing. I laughed until i cried. OMG. LOL. I think it at least took me a few minutes to successfully stop laughing. hahaha. I have decided that I will have a total of 100 posts by the end of this month. yes. 100. i shall post long long. not short short. yes. 10 lines. yes. this is the tenth line. so bye bye.