welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:28 PM

Hi people!!!

I know that I've been neglecting my blog these past few days.
Was chiong-ing my homework.
Still have some left.
Nvm lah. I'll do it after i finish posting.

I went to watch Kung Fu Panda yesterday!!!
So funny!!!
Laugh like hell.
I also want to watch Hancock.
I think it's nice.
And my papa will buy the dvd for Get Smart.
so happy.

Now Qing Yuan is asking if i am doing my homework now.
HAHA.
I told her no.
she havent reply yet.

Mr M is my new english and literature teacher.
He's very tall.
At least taller than me.
Most of my friends are taller than me too. Even Hui Ting is taller than me.
But I am not short. I am just fun size.
I think I should hang out with alicia and radiance more.
I think radiance is shorter than me.
And alicia is for sure shorter than me. Muahaha.

Omg.
I just remembered that I need to do chinese book reviews.
SHIT!!! wtf. Omg.
I am so dead.
have to chiong soon. If not no time do. I need to sleep at night.

Yesterday I was nearly late.
I woke up an hour later than I was supposed to.
So I had to rush to school in a taxi.
My mama brought me down and helped me flag down a taxi.
She saw the taxi driver, and she thought that he wore shades.
she was scared that the guy was a 'baddie'.
So she told me to sms her when I reach school.
But I forgot. And I sms-ed her after mass run.
I am so bad.

Later have to go search for my chinese book review in the internet.
If not i dunno how to write.
If not i have to do it the harder way.

And my english articles need comments.
Aiyah. Anyhow write lah.
I dont think teacher will read word by word.

I still don't think being in oboe is good.
I know the band motto in 4 different languages.
1) Et bientot le meilleur!
2) Das beste ist, schon zu sein!
3) Il la cosa migliore è ancora di essere!
4) The best is yet to be!
See? I am so smart.

Tmr got art.
I dont know what to bring for art.
I'm just gonna bring drawing block.
Why is it even called a block anyway?
It doesn't even look like a block.
Never mind.

I just realised that if i post this way, my posts will be as long as qing yuan and alicia's posts!!
HAHAHA.

Omg.
I think I should chiong my homework soon.
byebye.