welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:23 PM

I didn't post yesterday!! I so guai, didn't post coz i was doing my math hw. SO GUAI!!! And i should have watched Kung Fu Panda today. But i didn't. Coz i want to watch PG2. But there's something wrong with the friggin TV. So I cant watch PG2. All of you better not tell Daddy k. Including you, ce san. And i am now stuck at question 7. I don't understand the question. What units digit or smth. I don't know what the question is asking!!! Bah.

I still don't want to transfer to oboe section. I think they transferring me to oboe tmr. T.T I know my section mates are gonna miss me. I just know it. Wah. So sleepy. Tmr still have marching. Everyday oso got marching. so tiring. i wan sleep sia. And i am using Singlish. I hate myself for using singlish. Mun Yun say oral is in july. and i still use singlish. gosh. i am still sleepy. aiyah. i go shuaya and sleep liao lah. The stupid qn tmr den do lah. so sian alrdy. and it's only 10.42. gosh. nvm. i'm still sleepy. i gg to shuaya and shuijiao. bb.