welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Friday, June 20, 2008 5:58 PM

Band sucked. I was transferred to oboe section. Yeap. I was transferred to the section that was about to be extinct. Yes. It is pathetic. before i joined the section, there was only 1 sec3 senior and and indian person. Yes. And the indian girl quit band. So I'm the one who was chosen to be in the section which was gonna be extinct. Everyone agrees that it's gonna be 绝种. and i dunno why but Mun Yun doesn't seem to like Rachel(she's the oboe senior). Never mind. I am gonna cry. Mun Yun said that Shasha missed me. I'm so touched :') but i'm still sad. I'm gonna cry.