welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Sunday, July 20, 2008 9:46 PM

I find the song quite nice leh.
my sisters agree too.
so,
i will listen to it till i hate it.
LOL.

and,
QY's blogskin is so nice!!!!
I want to make a blogskin too.
but,
I'm too much of a nincompoop to make one.
this is saddening.
i'm gonna ask QY and Jolene to teach me how to make a blogskin.
with pictures.
QY gt explain to me before,
but i am too dumb to understand.
so,
i must go and slowly learn.

and,
go and visit my gang of cousins' blog!!!
it's: http://ketekkamibusuk.blogspot.com/
go vist ok!!!
I also linked the blog.
so you can go see our blog.

and,
LCH is so dumb.
he thought that yoghurt is me.
tsk tsk tsk.
how dumb.
this reminds me how puny-minded one can be.
LOL.
no offence.

Alicia still owes me money.
she owes me $5.40 .
ok.
she'd better return me the money.
coz i will keep on bugging her to return me my $$.

Tmr gt sch leh.
so tut.
haiyo.
i wanna sleep till 12pm leh.
so shuang. and shiok.
i love my sister's radio.
it's so lovable.
like me.
yeah right.
LOL.
bah.
i go sleep alrdy.
bb.