welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Thursday, July 17, 2008 5:31 PM

Hi PPL!!!
wonder why i am blogging now?
apparently,
I didn't go for band.
not coz i hate band.
I LOVE BAND.
although it always sucks.
but i love band.
anyway,
back to the point.
I am sick.
sick sick sick.
i have terrible cough and flu.
and i am dying.
OMG.
yeah right.

tmr gt piano lesson.
but i think oral is aft sch.
so have to tell teacher.
ok.
I shall tell nw.
ok.
I told.

alica's blog is very noisy leh.
haiyo.
tmr gt oral.
and,
I have been practising my chinese today.
but apparently, not now.
LOL.
i wanna change my blogskin.

this sucks.
I dont want oral.
OMG.
i am so gonna die.
ok.
relax.
relax now,
freak out tmr.
OMG!!!
nonononono!
omg.
i need something to make me less anxious.
maybe J.CO.
yes.
I need j.co.

My piano teacher say nvm.
heng heng heng.
LOL.
this is dumb.

Chloe, you can spam my tagboard.
i dont mind.
it's too dead anyway.
LOL.
i am so bored.
this sucks.

haish.

and,
Alicia owes me S$5.40.
she'd better return me my money.

EVELINEtheGREAT