welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Saturday, July 12, 2008 11:37 AM

MR LOW ADOPTED THREE HAMSTERS!!!! THREE!!! OMG. and he says that he's gonna put the dwarf hamster in the CLASS. this is not fair!!!! I want one too!!! wait. no. I dont want a hamster. Later when it dies (touch wood), i will cry like hell and will be depressed for the rest of the year. that's what happened to me. OMG. this is depressing. OMG. I shall post my hamster's pic. She's so super duper uber cute k!!!

this is when she just came:
this is taken a few months after she came.

SO CUTE RIGHT!!!! I bet it's cuter than mr low's hamsters. LOL. Mine is the cutest and best-est hamster in the whole planet. and universe. and galaxies.