welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Friday, July 11, 2008 5:50 PM

hi people.
I am so sad.
I broke two of my things.
And i didn't even know it.
THIS IS DEVASTATING.
I am so sad.
MY WATCH!!!!
MY CORRECTION TAPE!!!
i am so distraught.
MY WATCH!!!
it's a birthday present frm my koko and ceces you know.
i am so sad.
that watch gt sentimental value ok.
but then again, what is not?
my correction tape.
OMG.
nvm.
i go use super glue and stick it back together.

This is saddening people.

And i still have Math homework.
and i dont know if i have done my piano homework.
shit.
diediedie.
Tmr no band, so my piano lesson is moved forward to 10.15 am.
so i nd to do finish the thingy by tonight, if not I will have to wake up early to do it.
and i dont want to wake up early.

i think i should stop going to the next line after finishing one sentence or phrase.
nvm.
Nxt post then do that.

36 more days to my birthday.

I want to eat j.co donuts.
I wonder if the coffee is nice.
i never tried it before.
and and and
you must remember: J.Co donuts and coffee is from Indonesia.
I am so proud.
i think i should tell you again.
J.Co donuts and coffee is from Indonesia.