♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:
MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.
♥ Eveline,Her Royal Highness.
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday
|
|
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 8:28 AM
ok. J.Co is NOT my husband. I know you losers are jealous. and aft tht you come knocking on my door with a chopper. so I better not tell anyone that. LOL.
My sisters should be arriving in 20 mins time. OMG!!!! i am so so so EXCITED!!!! LOL. MY INDONESIAN J.CO IS COMING!!!! YESS!!!!! I LOVE INDONESIA. Indonesia is the best!!!! I LOVE INDONESIA!!!!! AND MY CHITATO IS COMING TOO!!!!! LOL.
and, I just remembered that you idiots think that 'LOL' is like 'lor',but it isnt. LOL is Laugh Out Loud. not those singlish words that you add behind a sentence.
and, I havent been updating about the funniest and sweetest news recently. so, I have decided to update now.
Last week, Angeline dreamt of me. I feel so honoured.
Yesterday, Me, Grace and Susanna Suann Susan decided that Grace and Dawn and Chloe and Angeline were too serious. so you all must be less serious.
And, Grace exaggerates. a lot.
I want to sleep. I want my J.Co donuts. And coffee if i may.
fight global warming, conserve energy, save money
and eat more donuts ( J.Co donuts, that is.)
LOL. LAUGH OUT LOUD. not singlish. i must repeat this many times to get it into your head. so, LOL. LAUGH OUT LOUD. not singlish. GET IT???
good. I think you got it.
And, It's so sad that no one tags me. but, the good thing about it is that no one will come along and tags, "ur bottom v hairy" i mean, it's so sick, coz it just proves that you butt have been seen by whoever tagged you. OMG. This is sick. And i still think that Lek Chin How has a puny mind. He doesn't believe that 'bottom' is actually butt. how dumb. Just like alicia. LOL. It's half true ok!!! Lek Chin How is dumb, although alicia is not that dumb after all. You can say that we have the same amount of intelligence. Although it's believed that I have more. LOL. no offence people.
ah... it's 9.03am. My sisters should arrive any minute. Maybe they have arrived. who knows. I am so gonna rush home later. coz I wanna see my food. my beautiful and great food.
RECESS!! BB!!!
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 8:28 AM
ok. J.Co is NOT my husband. I know you losers are jealous. and aft tht you come knocking on my door with a chopper. so I better not tell anyone that. LOL.
My sisters should be arriving in 20 mins time. OMG!!!! i am so so so EXCITED!!!! LOL. MY INDONESIAN J.CO IS COMING!!!! YESS!!!!! I LOVE INDONESIA. Indonesia is the best!!!! I LOVE INDONESIA!!!!! AND MY CHITATO IS COMING TOO!!!!! LOL.
and, I just remembered that you idiots think that 'LOL' is like 'lor',but it isnt. LOL is Laugh Out Loud. not those singlish words that you add behind a sentence.
and, I havent been updating about the funniest and sweetest news recently. so, I have decided to update now.
Last week, Angeline dreamt of me. I feel so honoured.
Yesterday, Me, Grace and Susanna Suann Susan decided that Grace and Dawn and Chloe and Angeline were too serious. so you all must be less serious.
And, Grace exaggerates. a lot.
I want to sleep. I want my J.Co donuts. And coffee if i may.
fight global warming, conserve energy, save money
and eat more donuts ( J.Co donuts, that is.)
LOL. LAUGH OUT LOUD. not singlish. i must repeat this many times to get it into your head. so, LOL. LAUGH OUT LOUD. not singlish. GET IT???
good. I think you got it.
And, It's so sad that no one tags me. but, the good thing about it is that no one will come along and tags, "ur bottom v hairy" i mean, it's so sick, coz it just proves that you butt have been seen by whoever tagged you. OMG. This is sick. And i still think that Lek Chin How has a puny mind. He doesn't believe that 'bottom' is actually butt. how dumb. Just like alicia. LOL. It's half true ok!!! Lek Chin How is dumb, although alicia is not that dumb after all. You can say that we have the same amount of intelligence. Although it's believed that I have more. LOL. no offence people.
ah... it's 9.03am. My sisters should arrive any minute. Maybe they have arrived. who knows. I am so gonna rush home later. coz I wanna see my food. my beautiful and great food.
RECESS!! BB!!!
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
HI DARLINGS!!!J.Co is my husband.mi os emal thgir,...
MY SISTERS ARE COMING BACK TMR!!!This is so cool.I...
OMG PPL.5 more days to my sister's birthday.I have...
Ppl,I am bored.I am so bored.I am so so bored.I am...
MR LOW ADOPTED THREE HAMSTERS!!!! THREE!!! OMG. an...
hi people.I am so sad.I broke two of my things.And...
I hereby pronounce that the competition between me...
What Your Front Door SaysYou have simple tastes. Y...
You Are a CommaYou are open minded and extremely o...
Your Spelling is PerfectYou got 10/10 correct.Your...
By month:
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
|
affiliates.
Links
✖6G'07✖
✖G2'08&09✖
✖Smelly Armpits Gang✖
✖Pee Partners✖
✖Teletubbies&Co✖
Alicia
Andrea Mae
Angeline
Big Bro
Big Sis
Cindy
Dawn(it's expired)
Dorothy
Gatrie
Gina
Gloria
Grace
Haseena
Hui Ting
Jennifer
Jia Yi
Joanna
Jolene
Julia
Kean
Ko Alam
Kylie
Min Hui
Ming Siew
Mr Low
Perlyn
Qing Yuan.
Rachel
Radiance
Rekha
Saung
SuAnn
Tisa
Yong Guang
Yunting
Zahrah
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

she is HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS will be another year older on every 1708!
& she a LION! [Leo]
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS is currently studying at CGS! :D
 Adopted Trees.
|