welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Friday, July 18, 2008 8:40 PM

I dunno whether if i can go for band tmr leh.
I'm still sick.
And i doubt Hui Ting is going too.
coz she seems to be sick too.
and,
her sister's birthday is tmr too.
so is mine.
this is such a coincidence.
haish.
I doubt i will be able to eat pizza hut with my mama and sisters.
I am gonna die!!!!
JKJK.
i am so not gonna die bcoz of cough and flu.
this is insane.

and,
i am watching the chinese crime watch.
the indian lawyer asks a lot of questions.
and the chinese one asks a little.
i dont even know who the defence attonery and the opposition one lor.
haiyo.

tonight gt ghost whisperer leh.
i think it's nice.
bt,
i'm still sad.
coz,
my sisters didnt manage to find the CSI: miami dvd.
Nvm.
i can still ask my papa to help me look for it.
I need to eat my cough syrup soon.
wait.
not soon.
now.
ok. brb.

back.
i love the medicine.
it tastes so nice.
like mango juice with nata the coco.

chinese oral sucked.
like hell ok.
the passage was ok.
bt the conversation isnt very good.
haiyo.

I want new songs!!
i'm living in the past.
i have a lot a lot of songs ranging frm a long long time ago till last year.
bt,
i have very very very little songs frm 2008.
this is saddening.