welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Saturday, July 19, 2008 3:57 PM

this sucks.
i'm bored to death.
I'm doing my stupid stupid homework.
I HATE HOMEWORK.
wait.
I love homework when i have nothing better to do.
and when i don't want to play.
I hate homework when i have something better to do.
and when i want to play.
but,
i dont know why,
but i hate homework although i have nothing better to do
and when i don't want to play.
this is stupid.

and surprisingly,
LCH told me to keep a secret.
???
i don't know why he think that i wont tell.
ok.
i won't.
really.
i promised i won't tell.
so i won't.
although sometimes i blab the secret to someone else.
bt i will try to keep my promise one ok.
i think i should shut up now.

i am so bored.
there isnt anything interesting to do.
i am so bored.
i ate all of my J.CO donuts.
and i'm not allowed to eat the bag of Chitato,
coz my mama say that my cough would get worse.
bah.
Nvm.
i wanna go for band on monday too.
although it sucks.
but i love it.
I think i'm a very very weird person.

and,
i do not copy QY ok.
I have originality one ok.
J.CO is mine ok.
All of you fools started loving J.CO like hell after i told you that i love J.CO.
see???
i have ORIGINALITY.
and,
i was the one who started the tickling campaign ok.
and i am the highest lord who started the star folding campaign too ok.
From the above evidence,
it is obvious that eveline(me) has originality.
although i copy a lot people.
like su ann.
and,
"loser" is copied from Su Ann.
not QY.
I copy the "people" from QY.
and,
I didn't copy Grace or Hui Ting or Chloe or Dawn or Angeline.
i have originality ok.

i just linked my cousin.
go see his blog!!!
he copied my url lor.
but that just shows that I have good taste in blog urls.
LOL.