welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

♥ Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Monday, June 30, 2008 9:53 PM

PEOPLE!!!
Today is the last day of JUNE.
And i only have 32 posts so far.
haiyo.
I regretted deleting all my posts.

Band sucked.
My ulcer hurt alot alot when i played the oboe.
I hate mondays.

I'm so gonna fail my home econs.
I DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK!!!
I am so dead.

Tmr have interview.
i don't feel like going.
but for the sake of my CCA points,
I will go.

Today i saw someone with J.Co donuts at Queenstown MRT station.
I want one too.
Very long nv eat.
was eating Maltesers just now.
And i want to eat J.co now.
Grace finally realised that Oreology is great.
So fan ying ci dun one.
I have good taste ok!
I shall be a gourmand when i grow up.
and i can specialise in donuts. xD


A true leader
has the courage
and unwavering determination
to empower
and encourage
the next generation.

Must remember.
Tmr interview must say.
but Angeline say she not sure if this is correct.
Must ask Chloe.

I'm gonna change my blogskin soon.
although i still like this one.
but i feel that i should change once in a while.
More refreshing.

I think i should stop blogging now.
Ok. byebye.

oh.
remember,
My german name is Veronika.
byebye.