welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 8:58 PM

OMG.
I think there's something wrong with my battery.
gosh.
AHHHH!!!!
Please don't die!!!
OMG.
I hope my battery's ok.
it's expensive.
i think.
i bet it is.
what isn't?
everything also rise,
rise rise rise,
rise until cannot rise already.
den everyone will die of starvation.
or shock.
i'll most probably die of shock.
coz,
i'll be so devastated coz i have to give a lot of money.
gosh.
MY BATTERY!!!
darn it.
i hope it'll be fine.
I hope the sec 3s wont be back tmr.
den we can go home early again.
so shiok.
omg.
i dont have a picture of myself.
i'll die a horrible death tmr.
pray for me people.
pray that the teacher will nt be there.
den we wont nd to do our art.
art sucks and you know it.
so,
ALL HAIL EVELINE.