welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Monday, August 18, 2008 9:52 PM

嗨朋友们!
I feel so sad now.
coz i chose to blog instead of listening to Mr Lee Hsien Loong.
I love to do both things.
it was a painful decision.
coz i love the TV too.
and i mustn't be biased too.
it's such a terrible thing isnt it?

and,
the tubbies got me a cookie monster and a pretty card with my pretty name on it.
so touching.
let's hug each other and cry.
*wails*
TUBBIES!!!
I'M SO TOUCHED!!!
coz i'm not an untouchable.
LOL.
I study too much history already.
mustnt study too much history.
it's BAD.

I know all of you people love me,
and you'll vote for my during the elections 10 years down the road.
ok,
maybe 20.
Vote for me 20 years later and i'll give me a dollar.