welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Monday, July 28, 2008 12:17 PM

TODAY NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
isn't it GREAT?
I love this.
CGS is the BEST i tell you.
I love this.
I simply love this.
I will hug everyone and tell them i love CGS.
everyone except for you.
and her. and him. and them.
I LOVE CGS!!!!

bah.
this sucks too.
I'm supposed to do my homework, but here i am, blogging about nothing.
NOTHING.
absolutely NOTHING.
ok.
maybe not nothing.
i'm blogging about SOMETHING.

learning fest sucked.
it was so so stupid and boring.
want to sleep also cannot sleep.
气死人了.

anyway,
this is jolene's new blog.
http://x-perpetuallove.blogspot.com/
go relink ah.

no one blog at the ketek kami busuk blog leh.
so sad right.
only me and my sister blogging there.
how saddening.

i want money.
i want loads and loads of money.
i shall be filthy rich.
i will be the world's richest person!!!

haish.
i'm so bored.
and,
我不要做功课!!!
功课 is bad.
very bad.
get it?
yes.
good.

my mama made this chicken soup which she calls 八珍.
and i love it.
I LOVE IT.
it's so nice.
like MANGO JUICE WITH NATA DE COCO.
i shall buy mango juice with nata de coco today.
ok.
i must try to do my homework.
byebye nincompoops.