welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:15 PM

Hello people!!!
tell me, when did i last posted?
Ahh...
it was on Monday, 28th of July.
well, actually, 28th of July, monday.
Well, what's the difference anyway?
but i still feel that Option 2 is correct.

Tmr gt band.
and,
Rachel said that if I can play March Together fluently by tmr,
I might go for the National Day performance.
No need to see alrdy.
i won't be able to play fluently one lor.
gimme the trumpet, then i can play fluently.
this is crap.
i'm talking crap.
i just realised that most of the horn players from XNPS is playing the trumpet now.
Well, I don't really care.
They have nothing to do with me.
coz I ROCK.
and unfortunately,
they don't.
It's tragic,
to see how my bandmates suck.
but i will,
in their place,
bring XNPS glory.
Wait.
not XNPS.
ME.
so,
it'll be:
It's tragic,
to see how my ex-bandmates suck.
but i will,
in their place,
bring myself glory.
that's right.
ME.
not anyone else.
except for my family.
I love my papa, mama, brother and sisters.
and they love me loads more.
coz i'm such an adorable and lovable kid.

From now onwards,
I shall be so guai that I'll get A1 for everything.
Including *shudders* Chinese.
shucks.
the guai kia must go and study alrdy.
if not my A1 will fly away one.
byebye people of ..... of.. of somewhere.
yes.
goodbye.
farewell.
adios.