welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Tuesday, July 1, 2008 8:43 PM

Hi 朋友们!!!
I am determined to have more posts than QY.
Muahaha.

The interview totally sucked.
i said dunno for nearly every question.
haiyo.
i am so sure that i won't get into council or hse comm lor.
bt then again, i don't really want to get into council.
and you have to wear the stupid tie all day long.
so 麻烦.
wear the tie will suffocate to death one lor.
LOL.

this is post 35 since the last time i deleted all my posts.
congratulate me.
35 posts in 2 months.
how pathetic.
Average: 1 post every two days.

At least i post more than Dawn.
And i have more posts than the teletubbies and co blog.
i shall post more often.

OMG.
I just remembered that
my piano teacher told me
to use the piano at sch
to try to use the pedal.
OMG.
That means i have to bring the books to sch
and try to play the freakin piano.
OMG.
and i am in Grade One only.
I just started this year.
b'cos
I realised that this is an alternative route to money.
you can go to those nice nice hotel and play the piano for like,
a few hours,
and you can get ard 1000.
SO GOOD!!!
Tht's why i decided to learn the piano this year.
So smart right.

I want to eat J.Co.
J.Co will propose to me on my birthday.
and I will eat all the donuts.
and the donut can be my wedding ring.
so cool right.
den when i'm hungry i can just eat my ring.
SO COOL!!!
and J.co will get me a new ring.
and i will eat it again.
and the whole process starts all over again.

I am going to take Maltesers out of the fridge.
BRB.
back.
nw I'm trying to dig out the chocolate and typing with one finger.
INCREDIBLE.
YESS!!!
I just got one out.
i am eating it.
chewing.
biting.
swallowing.
yeap.
it's in my big big tummy nw.
OMG.
I am finishing the whole pack nw.
Shoot.
I still got Hershey's.
But that's for my cece.
So cannot eat.
Haiyo.

My cece say i can eat finish the Maltesers.
good.
GOOD.
wonderful.
excellent.
Magnificent.
fantastic.
brilliant.
great.
superb.

this is post 35.
this is the 48th day from my birthday.