welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Sunday, October 12, 2008 7:18 PM

LOL.
i did the quiz tay did.
hahhahahaha.
i put my crush's name as J.CO.
LOL.
so funny.
hahahaha.
ok.
i wanna bathe le.
bye bye.
oh yeah,
i'll post again later.
=D
and i'll post super long.
ok.
byebye.




Eveline Patricia Husandy's Aliases



Your movie star name: Food I Dunno



Your fashion designer name is Eveline Germany



Your socialite name is Dino USA



Your fly girl / guy name is E Hus



Your detective name is Pokemon I Dunno



Your barfly name is Food Jolly Shandy



Your soap opera name is Patricia I Dunno



Your rock star name is Any Candy Diglett



Your Star Wars name is Evefla Husj.c



Your punk rock band name is The Neutral Pokemon