welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Sunday, September 28, 2008 8:25 PM

hello. it's 8.35 now.
and i'm done with studying my science.
i'll read kambing jantan later.
wait.
i'll read it now.
yes.
now.
after i finish blogging.

'I believe I can fly..
I believe I can touch the sky..
I think about it every night and day..
Spread my wings and fly away..'

hoho.
this is so funny.
i'm listening to that song now.

oh my god.
i ate the last of my twinkles.
AHHHHH!!!!!
i'll steal ce len one.
hohoho.
i'll take half.
hoho.

i shall update the ketek busuk blog.
yes.
after i read kambing jantan.
hehehe.

now,
i shall read it.
so,
byebye.