welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

♥ Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Thursday, June 4, 2009 8:49 PM

take a look at this.
(red ink is me, black ink is the person who sent this to me.)
grace, if you're reading this, brace yourself.


To(great spelling huh) late now, you can't delete it once it's opened. Your(you mean "you're") cursed. My name is Freddy I'm 10 years and I have no eyes, fingers or toes. They were cut outoff while I slept. I am seeking revenge. I will hide under your bed and wait for everyone to be asleep, then I will get you...Unless.
You need to send this to at least 20 people in the next 20min. to be safe.
0: I will cut you and your family up piece by piece(piece by piece?) starting with your eyes and fingers and toes.(i wonder if you're gonna cut off all of them at one go)
1-9: I will kill you allall of you quickly and painlessly.
10-14: I will kill all of your family and leave no one but you.
15-19: You are safe
20+: you will be granted with good fortune
Don't believe me??? Just ask...
Dona Nob, 19
Didn't believe in it just thought this was another 'chain mail'.(its is, in fact, a chain mail. its dumb to deny it.)
Next weekend police found Nob body parts all over the county.(county?)
Naught naughty Dona,
Cursed her entire family.
blah blah blah...
Mikey Robinson, 25
He was a smart one.
He'd seen what happens to people who ignore these letters.(its an email.)
sent it to 43 people.
blah blah blah..
Orif not...and suffer the consequences.
Retitle(retitle?) this 'omg. Listen to this!
The One The Only Sade

isn't it amazing how smart some people really are.