welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

♥ Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Sunday, June 14, 2009 11:48 AM

Hello everyone.
Apparently, my internet connection is down.
So I’m writing my post in word and I’ll post later;D
Anyway,
I wanted to tell you that for my birthday,
I don’t want detective conan stuff anymore.
Just get me a few hundred bucks and a ticket to America.
Or korea. Or japan. Anything la.
Just get me far, far away from here.
But those western countries would be better.
Cos.. they talk English? Yup.
Good.
So you guys know what to get me ah!
Very good. You can give me early present too you know.
Give me ASAP.
Thank you.

Love,
Yours truly.(I copy qingyuan;D pee partner, don’t slap me okay.)