welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Monday, April 13, 2009 9:40 PM

i read rachel's post and i'm so touched~

okay we must update our blogs ppl!!
aiishiteru!!
i shall slack today and OMFG.
I NEED TO GO FOR THE FRIGGIN WII GAMES TMR.
THAT MEANS I HAVE TO STAY BACK.
THAT MEANS I HAVE TO SACRIFICE MY PRECIOUS TIME TO PLAY WII.
I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY WII CAN.
I CAN WEE, BUT I CANT PLAY WII.
DAMN.
okay.
anyway,
i shall slack today and study tmr~
at least i say so.
but then again,
actions speak louder than words~
so i must really really study...
okay, LGP, you shld be proud of me.
i used IDIOMS.
:D
okay.
i love all of you.
goodbye.
i shall go and stare at my pig~