welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 7:02 PM

hello.
its 7 now and i havent done my chinese newspaper articles.
this is bad.
but at least i have no more homework to do once i finished it.
so now,
i'm going to do my articles,
den eat, revise with my daddy and watch tv!!!
hmm..
House or CSI:Miami?
hmmm...
i bet my sister wants to watch house.
now that she's got House,
she has completely forgotten about her dear Horatio.
funny eh? how both or their names start with an H.
maybe she likes watching shows with a guy whose name starts with an H.
nice.

anyway, today was quite fruitful,
cos i finished my homework before its dark.
except for the newspaper articles.
but now that i know that i only need to do the gan xiang,
i have nothing to worry about.

now, lets de-stress by singing oldies!

Half past twelve
And I'm watching the late show in my flat all alone
How I hate to spend the evening on my own
Autumn winds
Blowing outside my window as I look around the room
And it makes me so depressed to see the gloom
Is there a soul out there
Someone to hear my prayer

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight
Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away
Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day

Movie stars
Find the end of the rainbow, with a fortune to win
It's so different from the world I'm living in
Tired of T.V.
I open the window and I gaze into the night
But there's nothing there to see, no one in sight
There's not a soul out there
No one to hear my prayer


nice.
now, i shall do my homework,
so that i can watch at least one episode of house/CSI.
byebye!!