welcome

♥ WELCOME TO MY BLOG:

MUMSLILPRINCESS.BS.COM
Don't COPY,Say 'please'. :D
If you don't like my blog CLICK HERE :D and stick your head in the toilet bowl.

Eveline,Her Royal Highness.

dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Sunday, November 2, 2008 6:14 PM

hohoho.
i figured out what grace said.
its something like:
Tay has so been fixing to official held in low esteem.
I hope that you people understand Spanish.
I did not demand my article of Halloween of the Bimbo.
Today it was diversion, lost time with most decisive.
Their cakes were amazingly pleasant.
I again went to play Neopets.
It aspires to seem a new player.
Tenía 168 avatars!
Stupid Neopets.
I read something in somebody blog.
I think that I am obtaining a little paranoico.
But still, it has always pingüino of the club to play.
So of length, pigs!

yes.
interesting isnt it?
i think its wrong.
it must be.
read: So of length, pigs!
its definitely wrong.
i think its something like, 'so long, pigs!'
or smth like that.
yeap.
but i think i got the main idea.
am i right grace?

oh shucks.
this post is gonna cover my birthday post!
nvm,
i'll post it anyway.