"I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to own"
he's a king? wow. ok. i think the song is funny.
hehe. shit. gina's email sent me a virus. nvm, its a routine le. everytime she send me a link i just go close. =D but den hor, its so irritating lah.
""you're pitiful you're pitiful you're pitiful its true never had a date.."
"my job is stupid my day's a bore inside this office from eight to four nothing ever happens my life is pretty bland pretending that i'm working pray i dont get canned(canned? what's tht?) my cubicle my cubicle its one of sixty two its my small space in a crowded place just a 6 by 6 board room and i hate it that's the truth"
haiyo. go watch ba.
ok. byebye. eveline loves you.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 5:58 PM
91 more posts!
"I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to own"
he's a king? wow. ok. i think the song is funny.
hehe. shit. gina's email sent me a virus. nvm, its a routine le. everytime she send me a link i just go close. =D but den hor, its so irritating lah.
""you're pitiful you're pitiful you're pitiful its true never had a date.."
"my job is stupid my day's a bore inside this office from eight to four nothing ever happens my life is pretty bland pretending that i'm working pray i dont get canned(canned? what's tht?) my cubicle my cubicle its one of sixty two its my small space in a crowded place just a 6 by 6 board room and i hate it that's the truth"
she is HER ROYAL HIGHNESS
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS will be another year older on every 1708!
& she a LION! [Leo]
HER ROYAL HIGHNESS is currently studying at CGS! :D